Canon Solutions America teams with paper manufacturer Mondi to deliver trusted solutions for production printers of direct mail, transpromotional, transactional promotional materials, and much more. Mondi is an international packaging and paper group with production operations across 30 countries and over 25,700 employees.
Mondi’s European fine paper mills are located in Austria, Slovakia, and Russia. Customers benefit from 14 globally situated sales offices, complemented by agents and trading partners who ensure the world-wide availability of their paper offerings, including the United States and Canada.
Mondi stands for:
- Experience in paper production for more than 200 years
- Production of high-quality and versatile inkjet paper products
- Managing diverse customer demands
- Innovation in paper production for digital printing technologies for more than 20 years
All Mondi branded papers are EU Ecolabel certified and also meet Mondi’s Green Range criteria:
- FSC®/PEFC™ certified papers from responsibly managed forests or
- Totally chlorine-free papers or
- 100% recycled papers
- CO2 neutral products available
- Commercial Printing
- Digital / Inkjet Printing